Taking the Provocholine Challenge
(For 2.0 CRCE credit hours)
- Review the Provocholine Self-Study Module provided to the right (we also recommend that you review the Additional Recommended Resources that follow).
- LOGIN to access the Post-Study Evaluation using your e-mail address and password (first time participants will be asked to register for a free account by providing an e-mail address, password, your AARC membership number if applicable, and basic contact information).
- The Post-Study Evaluation consists of 25 multiple choice questions.
- A passing mark of 75% is required to receive your personalized certificate of completion (multiple attempts are permitted in case you do not pass the first time). Upon a successful completion, your personalized certificate will be located under the “My Certificate” tab.
- For AARC members who have provided us with their membership number, we will register the 2.0 CRCE hours with the AARC within 30 days of their successful completion of the Post-Study Evaluation.
- All candidates will also receive an automated email requesting feedback on the Provocholine Self-Study Module course material and Post-Study Evaluation.